Wednesday morning, September 26, 2007





I have been on a sugar coma lately so I wanted something a bit cleaner today. The scrub is a split form Isle of Eden in Blood Orange and Ocean. It is a terrific and bright scent and perfect for when you don't want something too sweet smelling.

The bath cream that I used is actually a scrub that I purchased from and etsy shop called The Bath Cream Shop. This scrub is not very scrubby at all despite the extra coarse sugar crystals that were sprinkled on top. It is pretty sticky and soft and works really well as a bath cream than a scrub.

The scent on this scrub is Guava and to be honest, it smelled like Pomegranate Cocktail from IOE and nothing like Guava. I grew up eating Guava Paste on crackers with Queso Fresco or drinking ice cold Goya Guava Nectar so I was so excited about this. It is more sharp and tangy with a distinct champagne note and Guava is a very mellow and sweet fragrance.



0 comments: