My First Cherriflip Order

Cherriflip is one of those etailers that I had wanted to order from for quite some time, but for whatever reason I didn't. Then finally, this fall, in my quest to find the perfect pumpkin scent, I stumbled across the Cherriflip fall scent list and found several scents that I was interested in. They are also running a contest with their Limited Edition blue meanie bubble bars as well, and since I am a sucker for contests, I couldn't resist placing a small order.

My order consisted of 2 hair mists, (I am always on the quest for the perfect hair mist) a bath fizzie and several bubble bars. I placed my order, I had a few issues submitting it, but the owners of the site were extremely helpful and finally my order was in their queue. There is something about great customer service that makes the products so much better when they arrive! :)

First off, let me say that the actual package is very professional. I opened my box and was delighted to see a smaller box inside containing my goodies. As I opened it up, I was excited to smell the Dew Good Hair and Body Mists.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These are the 4 oz mists, and as you can see, the packaging and labeling are very professional, and waterproof, which is always a plus. Overall the hairmist quality is excellent. A few squirts on my towel dried hair takes out the majority of the tangles that I have. I would definately order these guys again.

The scents I ordered were The Vanishing and Smashing Pumpkin. They are both great scents that I would for sure order again.

The Vanishing
Site Description: A delicious banana blended with ripe, fresh fruit mallow cream. Fresh banana slowly vanishes to reveal light berries, citrus and marshmallow cream. This is one disappearing act you don't want to miss.

My take on The Vanishing: I specifically remember taking my first whiff of this scent. At first I thought I had made a terrible mistake. It didn't smell that great on a cold sniff. Fortunately I didn't give up on this fabulous scent. Fresh banana is a hard scent to pull off, and I can safely assure you that Cheriflip has done a great job with this one. To me it smells like fresh bananas dipped in cool whip. The berries are there, but the banana is forfront in this delicious mix. I am a big fan of BBW Ile de Tahiti Banana Fei and this mist layers perfectly with it.

Smashing Pumpkin
Site Description: Pumpkin smashed with mild coffee, a touch of steamed milk and one wild raspberry. Perfect for Fall or anytime of year.

My take on Smashing Pumpkin: Usually coffee scents scare me in products other than a tart, but on my quest for the perfect pumpkin, I was willing to take some risks. Smashing Pumpkin starts out a bit strong but dries down to a lovely pumpkin scent. It isn't your typical spicy pumpkin either. It is a bit hard to describe but I will do my best. The steamed milk gives the pumpkin a creamier touch and the coffee gives it an interesting dimension as well. The coffee is not strong at all. All in all this blend is a really good pumpkin scent. And my SO loves it!

The other products I ordered were two bubble bars and a bath fizzie.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Unfortunately, I used the Wicked Apple bath fizzie, before I had a chance to photograph it. But it looked identical to the one on the Cherriflip site, and it was a great product. It fizzed in the tub very well and filled my entire bathroom with the delicious scent of golden delicious apples. There need to be more golden delicious apple products!

The bubble bars I purchased (pictured above) are Little Fish and, of course, a Blue Meanie for the contest! The contest is to purchase a Blue Meanie Bubble Bar and if he comes wih two orange eyes, you win your entire order for free! Unfortunately, as you can see, my Blue Meanie only had orange eye, but I won with him anyways. What a wonderful scent of berries! And the Cherriflip bubble bars produce tons of soft white bubbles. Little Fish is another one that I will order again. it is the perfect wake me up bubble bar. It is the perfect 7-up and blueberry blend. Lovely! These bubble bars rival LUSH ones anyday, in my book at least!

So all in all, I am very pleased with my Cherriflip order. I will definately be ordering more bubble bars in a future order. I am looking forward to their holiday scents.

0 comments: