Nice to meet ya...

Ness took the silly title... DAMNIT!!! Anyways, that right over there (<--) is me... Like, Ness, I hate doing this because I never know what to say. I love baths and showers and anything that has to do with being clean and smelling yummy. I am not as crazy about it as Jude but I do enjoy buying and using all this amazing stuff that is out there.

I do usually buy from Etailers inc Callisto (their lotions are heaven), Skindecent (don't know how I ever lived without their scrubs), Fantasy Bath (the best bath bombs out there). Outside of Etailers I also occationally buy Lush (although I'm slowly falling out of love with them). And I also love Philosophy 3-in-1's since I still have not found a better showergel. I also sometimes use Body Shop or Bath and Body Works things (but only scents that fell in love with a loooong time ago before the discovery of new and smellier things.)

I think that's it about me... happy bathing!!!

0 comments: