Sarturday, September 22, 2007

I am really loving what I used today. More so than I thought I would because I was not liking Lemon Sugar on cold sniff.

This is what I used today:
Now and Zen bath cream - Get Whipped
Lemon Sugar Scrub - Get Whipped
Mandarin Honey Buttercloud Cream - Callisto




So here's the run down on the goods;

Now and Zen is terrific. This is a Karma dupe that is not quite a Karma dupe because more orange oils were added to tone down the heavy patchouli of the original. I hate Karma because it is instant headache for me but the site description intrigued me so I took a chance. It is a kinda spicy, orangey type scent but it is not too heavy.

I really thought I made a mistake when I ordered the Lemon Sugar scrub and gave it a cold sniff. I just wasn't loving. I am a big fan of Lemon Sugar scent and have tried other etailers versions and they all come out the same... MR CLEAN! I really wanted something to work with Now and Zen so I tried and learned that one can not go by cold sniff alone. The scent really bloomed in the shower and the lemon scent popped to the forefront. Is this a true Lemon Sugar dupe? Not quite. It is however, a really nice somewhat spicy, gingery lemon.

What can I say about Mandarin Honey Buttercloud cream by Callisto? I don't have the words. It is just that heavenly. Sweet Mandarin oranges with thick dripping honey and a slight tea background. Simply wonderful.

1 comments:

Nohemi said...

God how I love the texture of Buttercloud cream... I cannot believe you did not comment on that!!!