Friday, September 21, 2007


I really wanted to use some of the Sensual Amber products that I got from Bath and Body Works last night. I know the line has been around for a long time and despite my intrigue; for whatever reason I just never picked it up. I am glad that I did though because I am a big fan of amber based scents and this one has a kiss of sweetness to make it quite feminine and lovely.

I chose the Skindecent Body Polisher scrub in Sweet Violets because I thought that the sugary floral scent of the scrub would blend nicely with the amber. My skin was feeling a little on the dry side so Body Polisher was the way to go. This is one seriously oily scrub so if you don't like the slick of oil on your skin after a shower, run away from the scrub.

For my scent today, I think I am going to carry on the sweet amber theme and use Eu de Merveilles by Hermes with an added spritz or two of Nectarine Blossom and Honey by Jo Malone.

0 comments: