What's Crackin' B&B Lovlies! :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hello everyone! You may have seen me around the MUA boards giving my two scents (haha) on the products I have tried. Yes I am a self admitted B&B and tart junkie. Two years ago I didn't even know that etailers existed, and now I know more acronyms than a normal person should! IOE, CYS, MCS, SDE, ChF are just a few of the etailers I have ordered from. Some I can rave about, some not so much. But I do enjoy sharing my reviews with all of you, so I am thrilled that Jude allowed me to do so on her awesome blog!
Jude and I go back a few years. We met on a MAC site and she wowed me with her extensive makeup know-how, as she still does! And then I found her again on LUSH. So I felt it only right to pay back the love she showed me for makeup, for my own newly discovered love of etailers...and so the story goes on.
When I am not elbow deep in scrubs and hair mists, I do have a few other interests. My newest love and addiction is nail polish, and usually that is where you can find me on MUA. I am also a preschool teacher, so vegging out on the computer is a great way for me to wind down after a day of 4 year olds saying my name 100 times.
I hope that my review blogs on here will be helpful to you and that you will enjoy reading them. I can't wait to get started!

0 comments: