Sunday Morning, September 23, 2007





I know.. I know. More Get Whipped love and I don't want this blog to be all about Get Whipped so I am going to use different products for my evening shower. However, this stuff is great and I just had to try these items.

This is the official word on Frosty Snowflakes:
Frosty Snowflake: Top notes of Green and Orange Jasmine; mid-notes of Ginger, Rose, Carnation, and Peach; base notes of Patchouli, Musk, Powder, and Vanilla.

I must admit that I ordered Frosty Snowflake without reading the notes because I assumed it would be an iced vanilla peppermint scent along the lines of Buttermint Baby by Isle of Eden. I am happy to say that I was wrong. If I had read the description, I would never have chosen it. I have a deep adversity to anything Jasmine but Frosty Snowflake has shown me that when Jasmin is done right and blended with the right notes, it is a glorious thing.

I thought that pairing my Lolita Lempicka dupe scrub and body butter would work really well with the scrub. I was right; the anise and violet properties of Lolita Lempicka melded beautifully with the notes of Frosty Snowflake. It was one sexy shower.

0 comments: