Flower Peddler

By SerendipityPink (AKA HaileyCosmic on MUA)


There has been talk about Flower Peddler on MUA so thought I'd break out my pics and give it go.

Overall Thoughts: I like the items I got but the scent was not very strong even after letting the cure. The soaps where a bit average but the scrub was one the best salt scrub I've tried.

Soaps:What the soaps lacked in scent they make up for in moisture. I typically just use my soaps to shave. I got a wonderful clean smooth shave and I didn't even lotion afterwards.

Scrub:I expected this to be an oily scrub as most salt scrubs are greasy. I also expected it dry me out. Salt is not known for helping you keep in moisture. The scent was intense and I was not left feeling greasy or dry.

Now on with the pics....(for a larger view click on the pic)





0 comments: