Look at these beautiful jewels.....

courtesy of House of Tarts



The last thing I need in my life is another tart. I already have so many but the quest to find the perfect tart is like the quest to find the perfect foundation or mascara. Even when you are pleased with what you have, there is always the possibility that your skin can look smoother, your lashes can be longer or your living area can smell a litte more heavenly.

These tarts are as close to perfect as one could get. If it were not late and I did not have to get up early in the morning, I could go into an in depth review of each scent. Alas, I am tired and must leave the tart by tart review for tomorrow but for now.. I leave you with the link to House of Tarts so you can check out their incredible scent list.

http://houseoftarts.com/store/Default.asp

0 comments: