Today's Featured Scrub

Presenting Chokecherry Parfait by Isle of Eden





What the heck is a chokecherry and do I really want to smell like one? Well, if the Prunus virginiana smells anything like Isle of Eden's Chokecherry parfait then yes.. I do want to smell like a chokecherry.

Wouldn't want to eat one though since they are not edible and having one in my back yard would suck since the tree is home to tent caterpillars and those things are just gross.

All that aside, this is a really fun scent and to me, it smells more like a blend of funnel cake and Alexa's fabulous Black Sugar which was a sweet and tart black cherry scent but hey, Chokecherry is a more catchy name than funnel-cake-mixed-with-black-sugar. I haven't gotten to the creamy lemon middle yet but knowing how well Isle of Eden does lemons, it is sure to be fabulous. If it isn't, I will report back and let you all know.

0 comments: