Sunday, Sept 23 2007


So today I was staying home the whole day and I was feeling particularly PMSy so I opted to take a sweet Chocolatey shower to go with my nice Bon Bon Voyage scented home (FYI: Alternative Breeding Tart).

So I looked at my modest little stash and picked out my chocolatey smelling stuff. I picked my fave: Double Rich Hot Cocoa 3-in-1 by Philosophy as my cleanser. As you can see (sadly) I am almost out. I also used this as a shampoo since my hair is doing this wierd "I wanna be a bit greasy thing" right now and using this as a shampoo isn't AS moisturizing as my other shampoos, although it doesn't totally dehydrate my hair either. If you don't have this and you like chocolate scents... you need it. It's not overly chocolatey but its a really nice bitter sweet scent.

I followed with Isle of Eden's 5th Avenue Angel scrub. It is described as Madegascar Vanilla, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Exotic Lychee. The scent is actually quite nice. I predict the lychee takes away some of the chocolatey scent because, in all honesty, it doesnt smell too much like chocolate... but it does have a slight bitter scent of the dark chocolate.

After my nice warm shower I used Isle of Eden's Sweet Kisses Body Butter in 6 Feet Under. I actually ADORE this scent and since it's part of Alexa's old stuff, it is on point in every way shape and form. The scent is rich and sweet and a wee bit bitter. Everything you want in a chocolate scent. The texture is moisture-filled and lingers so that 3 hours later, I still smell like it. Unfortunately, last I heard, it was discontinued so I try to be easy with it as to not run out.

Alrighty then, happy bathing!

0 comments: