Scrub a dub, dub, it's a pink marshmallow in the tub



Yup, it's a silly title for a silly person. I never know what to say with intros so I will keep this short. I met Jude about 2 years ago and year later she turned me on to using baths a stress relief. Now I just can't get enough of my bath products.


I buy from mainly e-tailers and do not venture much with large companies besides Lush. I have even my husband and son loving smelly soaps, shampoos, bath bombs, bath gels and scrubs. Aww the pampered man does smell good!

My favorite companies are Skindecent, Fantasy bath, Smells So Sweet, Wylde Ivy & of course Lush. I tend to keep to my faves lately but I do have tons of input with many other companies that I have purchased from in the past.


Keep it sweet and smelling yummy!

1 comments:

Nohemi said...

Oh Ness, I love that pic of you!!!