What's to come

It has been a busy busy weekend for me which explains the lack of an update but here is what is to come on Wicked Hot Enablers and I hope to have everything up by Sunday evening....

-A peek into my madness. Pictures of my organized stash and yes, I do use it all!

-Scrubs Wars! This round will pit Skindecent against Mad City Sue. Both scrub are champions but who will come out in this intense episode of...... Scrub Wars!

-I went into the city yesterday to pick up my Fresh From the Past Items from Lush and could not resist purchasing some of their Christmas ballistics. Check back for product pics of the gorgeous holiday fare!

-Reviews, Reviews, Reviews!

-If you have any match ups that you would like to see for Scrub Wars! or if there is a product line or a particular product that you would like to see a review on, send me an email at

wickedhotenablers@gmail.com

and we will do our best to get it done for you.

edited on Monday, October 8, 2007:

My Sunday sucked. I developed a migraine and that kept me from getting to all the updates that I was planning. All I accomplished was taking a Vicodin and sleep/dozing all day. I am sorry for the shift but will get to everything throughout the week.

As always... thank you for visiting Wicked Hot Enablers!

0 comments: