House Of Tarts

Posted By Serendipity
Ok finally found out what was the problem. My husband had been cleaning the tart burners with an industrial cleanser. Chemicals burning in a small room is not good! So I am updating my review since things have changed. Sadly I can not comment on any tart but Party time. It is the only one I have left.


MY UPDATED REVIEW:


Party Time:Sad because you weren't invited to the party? Well, we're bringing the party to you! This scent has everything you'd find at a Birthday Party...Cake, Cookies, Ice Cream, Candy, Chocolate and more. It's sure to put a smile on your face :-) HOUSE OF TARTS CUSTOM BLEND


Please keep mind I only burned a 1/4 of the tart. This alone was strong enough to scent 3 large rooms that are connected.

It smelled like yellow cake batter at first. Within 10 minutes it changed to smell like cookies and candy. Party Time made me wish I was having a party! The scent did not last long once I blew out the tealight but as I mentioned I was not burning the whole tart. Of course you if burning 1/2 or more of a HOT tart you would get a much longer burn and lasting scent. I got about 4 hours out of the quarter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thinking about placing a HOT order.

do you think this a batch issue?

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina

I really can not say what could have been the problem. I burn tarts all the time but have had problems with some perfume oils in my body products.

If you are worried because you have similar problems with oils, I would say simply place a small order first.