Get Whipped

After looking at their extensive scent list, this is what I've come up with. I am not getting it all at once, because unlike Jude, I'm not INSANE!!! HAHA. Here's my list:

Coconut/Banana
Raspberries and Cream
Strawberry/Banana
Banana Fudgebitter
Almond
Black on Black
Buttermints
Canoli di Albicocca
Cinnamon Sticks
Creamsicle/Dreamsicle
Death by Honey
Heavy Cream
Amandine
Oatmeal Raisin
Peanut Butter Banana
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Red Velvet Cake
White Chocolate Cherry
Chai Tea
Razzledazzle Martini
Cocoa Butter
Avalanche
Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey
Red Currant and Casis
Virfluffen
Butterflies
L Dé (Lolita Lempicka)
Lolita Lempicka (Designer type)
No Shrinking Violet
Blue Sugar

That's what caught my eye... That's it...

I'll let you all know what I end up getting and then I'll review it when I get it...

1 comments:

Jude said...

How very dare you!!