Villainess & More

Post By: SerendipityPink/ HaileyCosmic on MUA

This is my first Villainess order. Wish I had ordered from there sooner. The TAT was great. About a week from order to it being in my soapy hands.

I love everything. I *think* I might be placing another order today or within a week once they restock some items.

So I got Smooch in Novocaine, Soaps in Scintillating & Krakatoa. I love both so much! Scintillating is very minty with a slight black tea scent. Krakatoa is a sweet red fruit smell, makes my mouth water.

Novocaine is a strong mint but the black pepper really grounds it so that you don't get that Vicks smell. It is an oil scrub but after the shower it feels more like a dry oil.

I got samples of Jade and Blush. Blush smells just like a berry wine to me. Jade smells like sweet wood to me, very earthy.

I also got Scintillating tarts. I just started burning one in the livingroom and I can already smell it in the back of the house.

As for my SBS tea order, I managed to get the last Bubble Gum Fun tea. I hope they put this back instock. I also got Mint Chocolate Truffle Hot cocoa, Milk Chocolate hot cocoa, some honey sticks, Sugar canes & they gave me samples of White Chocolate Toffee Rootbos & Sophie's Tea Party.

I had an AB order arrive with usual faves of Monkey Love, Strange Music, Candy Coma, Bon Bon Voage & Ooey Gooey Goblin. Tod gave me tons of samples. I usually get a few but this time I got 8 different samples of tarts. Must be because of his clearance sale and changing over the wax formula.

Anyways so here a few pics.

Click for a larger view if needed


SBS Bubble Gum Fun Tea





2 comments:

Nohemi said...

Ohhh, which one is the pink one??? It looks so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

That one my love is Krakatoa. It is almost too pretty to use but I will. LOL